The lighthouse at East Quoddy Head, at the northern end of Campobello Island, New Brunswick, is locally known as "Head Harbour Light". It is one of a hundred heritage lighthouses, worldwide. Built in 1829, this wooden lighthouse, with distinctive red "St. George's cross, has become an icon of Maritime Canada.
The print is 11" x 14" in size, with an overall frame size of 17.5" x 20.5". Non-glare glass protects the print, moounted in a white wood liner in a mahogany stained wood frame.